ArticleField operates a guideline policy for authors as follows:-
- Copyright Laws: Articles which are submitted to ArticleField must be your own work and must not be a duplication of any authors work. In the event that you do submit work on behalf of another writer, permission of said writer must be granted prior to submission. Any notification to ArticleField of copyright violation will result in the article being removed from the site.
ArticleField is a family friendly site and so articles which contain any of the following material will be rejected immediately:
- Gambling or any relevance to gambling (Poker, Roulette, Blackjack, Betting etc)
- Sites which promote the selling or distribution of prescription drugs or any type of generic. This includes any diet pills and sexual enhancement drugs
- Adult material such as pornographic sites, sex toys or sex
- Material which discusses positively about weapons, ammunition or any type of harmful substances
- Negative or slanderous articles and/or sites about other organizations and companies
- Discriminative information regarding races, religions, countries, groups or any named people
- Articles which promote illegal and/or cheating opportunities such as essay writing services, educational cheating service and information on how to cheat the law
- Articles which promote alcohol, tobacco, electronic cigarettes, cigars and illicit drugs/drug paraphernalia
- Articles which promote the distribution of replica products or imitations or illegal downloads or articles which advise on ways in which to cheat the law in anyway
- Articles which contain Copyright/Trademark infringements
- Information advising on hacking or cracking content
As the publisher we have the right to:
- Remove any duplicate content or duplicate articles which are submitted to the site. This includes articles which are submitted to numerous categories with no attempt to change any of the content in order to relate the category intended
- Remove articles which are deemed to short for publication. As we desire articles of the best quality possible, we will only approve articles with a word count of 300 or more. We do not accept content which is used as a means of advertisement which will have a word count of around 50-200 words
- Reject articles which contain repetitive use of keywords and/or links. We generally approve articles which include up to 3 links. If an article is of a word count which exceeds 500 words, an allowance of an additional 1-2 links is often granted when they are related to the subject in question
- Reject articles which include keywords/links which are irrelevant to the topic of the article or include links which have a subject matter which violates the guidelines stipulated above
- In some events, we will change the original category which an article is submitted to. In this instance, this is for the benefit of the author and their content.
We have the right to reject any article if we feel that is not suitable or violates any of our guidelines. It is our sole discretion whether we grant the article to be live on ArticleField, and in the same instance, we have the right to remove any article from the site if notified of any plagiarism or unsuitable content it may include.
ArticleField is a free service. We do not pay our authors for use of their content on our site, but instead offer back links to their websites within their article body and/or profile boxes. Authors are not obliged to pay for a registration fee, nor are they obliged to pay for any other use of the site. 100% of the content copyright belongs to the authors and this credit will remain entirely with the author.
We reserve the right to include advertising on our site, including Kontera links and Google Ads. These are not used as a means to deter from your links.
At ArticleField, we encourage the republication of our authors’ articles as a means to drive more traffic to their sites. In terms of republishing you must:
- Deter from removing any back links to Article Alley or to the original authors website
- Not remove credit from the original author
- Use the republication of the article as a means of re-submitting as your own work- any notification of this will result in the removal of the duplicate content
Not all of our authors choose to submit their content as free to republish. In these instances we ask you to respect the decision of our authors and to not copy their material from the site in anyway